Financing Your FranchiseThere are financial assistance programs to assist in financing your franchise start-up, including using retirement funds, traditional loans, and other creative funding options. The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers a variety of loan programs for specific purposes. Take some time to study the options to see if you qualify to participate. Did you know you could use your TSP, 401(k), or IRA to finance your franchise debt-free?
By using your IRA, 401(k), 403(b), Keogh or other retirement funds into a 401(k) franchise financing vehicle, you can:
- Buy A Franchise, Lower Overhead, and Increase Your Success Rate. Instead of sending interest payments to a lender, you can use your money to purchase advertising, buy equipment, lease a company van, or use it in any way that will bring you quicker profits.
- Eliminate Personal Liability. Use your funds to avoid pledging your home or other assets as loan collateral and potentially jeopardizing your credit.
- Maximize Tax-Deferred Benefits. By investing your retirement funds into your franchise, you can reinvest your profits tax-deferred in your business or your retirement account. Build your business while you grow your retirement nest egg!
- Enjoy Flexibility. You can mix your retirement funds with personal funds or capital from other investors. It’s the ideal financing structure for husband-and-wife teams!
- Invest in Yourself. Unlike taking risks in the volatile stock market, financing your business with retirement funds is an investment in yourself & one that you can control and count on!