Free information, tools and resources for veterans exploring franchise opportunities.
Veteran Franchise Advisers (VFA)
provides free information, tools and resources for veterans and their families exploring franchise opportunities. Our mission is to educate and help families better understand franchising, to help mitigate investment risk, and to make the right decision in selecting a franchise to own. Our process matches veterans with high-quality, pre-screened franchise companies that best fit their financial, lifestyle and personal goals of business ownership.
We know veterans have skills they can leverage from their military training and experience and “make great franchisees
“. If you’re starting your first business, franchises are a good way to start. In recognition of their service many franchisors offer financial incentives to join their business.
As part of VFA’s consulting process, we provide you with a franchise education, financing resources, and expert assistance and guidance through a straight forward 6 step process.
Veteran Franchise Advisers are here to help you:
- Understanding the pros and cons of owning a franchise business.
- Learn about the business of franchising.
- Learn about different levels of franchises available.
- Provide tools to help in your franchise evaluation process.
- Help find the best opportunity based on your experience, goals and investment capabilities.
- Provide guidance on finance options and resources available.
Expert advice that is 100% free.