FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
The Alternative Board (TAB) is one of the nation’s premier franchise systems and a leader in executive coaching, peer board facilitation and business consulting. The Alternative Board franchise opportunity has been named in Entrepreneur magazine’s list of ‘Top 500 Franchises’ for several years running and earned “Best of the Best” for 2016.
TAB helps forward-thinking business owners grow their businesses through overcoming challenges and/or seizing upon opportunities, thus increasing profitability and improving their lives by leveraging local business advisory boards, private business coaching and proprietary strategic services.
TAB Franchise Owners facilitate monthly business advisory board meetings and provide coaching and consulting to board members.
Consulting opportunity model provides significant outside revenue potential free of royalties.
Our most successful franchisees possess several of the following attributes:
- Significant consulting, business ownership, or business executive experience
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Committed to achieving personal and professional growth through tenacity and hard work
- Hold themselves to a standard of high integrity and strong personal character
- Passionate about helping business owners succeed
As we continue to expand, we’re seeking exceptional business professionals with significant business consulting, ownership or executive-level experience. As a TAB Certified Facilitator/ Coach, you’ll own a rewarding business that helps owners of privately held businesses achieve their vision of success. You’ll also enjoy numerous competitive advantages, including:
- Low start-up costs
- Home-based business model
- No employees are required
- Back office accounting support
- No travel required- You’ll serve a local client base, so no out-of-town travel is necessary
- The opportunity to utilize and apply your experience, aptitudes and strengths
- Consistent and predictable cash flow from membership dues
- Expanded consulting opportunities
- Control over your schedule and superior work/life balance
- Long-term client relationships with a strong referral network
- A protected territory for member marketing
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $79991 - $94466
Min. Liquidity: 70000
Years in Business: 1990
Open Units: 135
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes