Free information, tools and resources for veterans exploring franchise opportunities.
Veteran Franchise Advisers (VFA) provides free information, tools and resources for veterans and their families exploring franchise opportunities. Our mission is to educate and help families understand franchising to help mitigate investment risk and make the right decision in selecting a franchise to own. Our unique process matches veterans with high-quality, pre-screened franchise companies that best fit their financial, lifestyle and personal goals of business ownership.
We know veterans can leverage their military training and skills and “make great franchisees” and if your starting your first business franchises are a good way to start. In addition, many franchisors offer financial incentives to veterans to invest their program.
As part of VFA’s consulting process, we provide you with a franchise education, financing resources, and expert assistance and guidance through a straight forward 6 step process.
Veteran Franchise Advisers are here to help you:
- Understanding the pros and cons of owning a franchise business.
- Learning about the business of franchising.
- Learning about different levels of franchises available.
- Tools to help you in your franchise evaluation process.
- Help find the best business fit based on your unique experience, goals and skills.
- Offer basic financing information, finance options and resources available.
Expert advice that is 100% free.